::what is the "MAGIC CYBER FAIRY" ?::
First of all: thx for stepping by and welcome =) This clique is for all the
there in cyberspace that work their websites with a
certain kind of magic and love to do it!^^
When you have an enchanting and beautiful site all designed by yourself (with that special touch of magic ^^) then you qualify
for the title of a Magic Cyber Fairy!
If you just thought "thats me!" then go ahead and submit your application for joining, but make sure you checked
out the rules before.
Zauberfee (means "Magic Fairy" *.*)
- the hardest rule first: I will personally visit and inspect your site and I will decide if you may join or not. So
please DO NOT put up a code unless you got my permission. Is that what they call an elite clique? Hm, I am not
sure lol :P
- Your website has to be in English or German or bilingual (for example you run a site in French, but have every part translated to
English or German also^^)
- Your site has to have a MAGICAL design - if I dont fall for it going "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome" I wont accept your
application (sorry :P)
- Your site has to be designed ALL BY YOURSELF, no templates (read about one exception further down). Where it says "Anything else?" type "me the fairy did all of it"
so I know you read the rules.
- I make an exception on templates with weblogs.Your submission may be a template based weblog as long as you re-designed the layout (have a credit to the
template maker f. e. in your sourcecode telling that you changed the layout)
- Hate, racism, porn, stolen grafics, missing credits, broken links and unfinished pages are all not considered
"magic" and I will ignore your application if I find any of those.
- When you apply make sure to put everything I ask for. Btw. I changed my mind *grin*: please replace the word "fairy" by "cyberfairy" in the sentence that
you are supposed to put where it says "Anything else?".
- When you are accepted to join you will get an email from me (within a week) with your personal member number.
Pick up the code you like, link it to http://www.zauberfee.de/mcfclique/ and put your member number
either in the alt=""-area or by text close to the grafic. Examples are given in the code section.
- Since you have to apply by email, check the rules carefully and don't forget anything. When i find something wrong and I
am in a good mood I might tell you about it and have you apply again, but don't count on it... :p
- When you got accepted and received my email about it, you have one week to put the code and member number up. If its not up
after that time I'll delete your application.
Submitting is done by e-mail. Make sure you A) read the rules before!!
and B) submit every
info I ask for.
You can copy the requested data by marking & copy, then click on submit and paste it in the mail, then fill it
1. name (can be your nickname):
4. site name:
5. short description of site content:
6. url where code will be located after you got accepted:
7. anything else?
8. >>submit =)
Your name, site name and short description (as well as member number) will appear on the members list.
In case you want to update an old information, just click
and tell me what changed ^^
::CODES:: info :: by me :: donated::
put up any code unless you got accepted
to the clique! Also remember to put your member number
code, here are two examples how you can do it (move cursor over the first):
linking of grafics, load them up to your own server please.
of codes is welcome, I keep the right to deny acception if they seem not magical enough tho (picky I am
/nods :p) You'll get a little present when your code is accepted ^^
codes by me:
(greyscale version with white border for white bg)
(gothic version with black border for black bg)
~ none yet ~
- The main site motive (I call her centaur-fairy ^^) has been drawn by me in 2001,
inspired by the pictures of >>Amy Brown. My original is
done in colors (mainly blue, violet, pink, white).
- Layout, design, images, grafics work, html/css is done by me (don't copy or steal!) Sneaking in sourcecodes to learn
new things is fine tho ^^ See next point for things not done by me.
- Credits:The pretty buttons I use for "new" and "update" are made by >>Fairydollz.
The base I used for making the thank-you-gift is from >>Julies Dolls [www.turtlebug.net], a written
reference is made on that grafic also. For the newest buttons (last ones under codes with transparent parts) I used
templates made by >>Delusive Dreams Net.
- I offer no hostings or webdesigns unless for business (my >>webdesign studio
is only in german tho).
About your webmistress^^: My nickname is Zauberfee (Magic Fairy), my real name is Su, I am German and live near
Frankfurt. If you speak german you can find all about me on my main website CyberZauber (CyberMagic). Since I
like the english webdesigns and community ideas a lot, I spend a lot of time around there and there you have the reason
why I founded this clique^^
- Clique started officially: 14. August 2004
12.5.07: 4.03 pm - over the years we got Alexis, Cheri, Robyn and today Anesthesia - thx for joining girls, I luv your
18.8.04: 9.15 pm - added the first member, thx Birgit for joining =))
14.8.04: 9.50 pm - going to upload clique website and then submit in webdirectories and listings ^^